And here’s why:
1. My client presentation went swimmingly. Score!
2. I have finished the Circulatory socks, for a new personal record of a little over a month (this does not sound like an achievement, but it is).
3. I can conjugate the verb “to be” in Hindi.
4. The cafe at work was closed, but I got free lunch. So, win.
5. I am having class here this evening, so I don’t have to drive anywhere to teach! Also win.
6. I have introduced the ChickenGoddess to the wonders of Indian costume dramas, most notably the costume drama referenced in the previous post. She is suitably pleased, I think.
I’m keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of the day. As Mondays go, this one isn’t too bad.
By day, I'm a graphic designer. By night, I'm a knitter. I'm doing my part to keep Hotlanta stylish.
I imagine that if you don't already understand the title of the blog, you're probably confused and perhaps slightly annoyed, but never fear - I do have a reason (and it's a good one). Having gone to hear Stephanie Pearl McPhee, and then having been inspired to blog about knitting, I found myself wondering what to call the blog. I recalled a conversation I had with Mouse and the Chicken Goddess about why it is a Bad Idea to anger knitters - this conversation was following SPM, aka the Yarn Harlot telling the assembled throng about Those Who Do Not Understand Knitting and Therefore Belittle It Much to the Chagrin of Others, or TWDNUKTBMCO, which is not the acronym she used but is the one I'm using because I forgot hers - that is, we are numerous and we all have very pointy sticks, easily transforming into an angry mob.
Therefore, knitters = angry mob.
This entry was posted in General stuff
and tagged made of win
. Bookmark the permalink