And here’s why:
1. My client presentation went swimmingly. Score!
2. I have finished the Circulatory socks, for a new personal record of a little over a month (this does not sound like an achievement, but it is).
3. I can conjugate the verb “to be” in Hindi.
4. The cafe at work was closed, but I got free lunch. So, win.
5. I am having class here this evening, so I don’t have to drive anywhere to teach! Also win.
6. I have introduced the ChickenGoddess to the wonders of Indian costume dramas, most notably the costume drama referenced in the previous post. She is suitably pleased, I think.
I’m keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of the day. As Mondays go, this one isn’t too bad.