I love these things:
Dawn sent me this meme, and although I was initially like, “pshaw – this will be a piece of cake,” it’s actually pretty hard. I can’t choose just 6.
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag 4 people at the end of your entry.
1. I can do the wave with my eyebrows, and can cross my eyes independently of each other.
2. When I was four, I made up this story that I was raising baby chickens under my bed. Of course, nobody believed me.
3. I really enjoy the sound of people eating potato chips.
4. I didn’t like asparagus until one fall in college, when, inexplicably, I came to love it.
5. I dreamed of growing up and becoming a marine biologist until I discovered that I (1) hated salt water and (2) that most marine biologists end up researching pond scum.
6. If I was good at math, I’d be an astrophysicist or a particle theorist instead of a designer.