Okay, so I have a pretty good idea, but it will probably be full, so in lieu of leaving this hanging, I’m going to continue with the meme the Chicken Goddess tagged me for.
Rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names. Then the player goes to each of the “named” people’s blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. If you’ve been tagged, you do the same, letting the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer. Your answer, of course, is the answer to the following questions. Here we go!
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was, hmmm… well, it was high school, but this would have been summer vacation. I think I was working for my mom, filing insurance papers, and alternately reading (I believe this was the summer she yelled at me for being lazy, and the year when I developed a real work ethic).
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
Get the project ready to present tomorrow, clean the bedroom so we can de-flea it, eat some lunch, make a list of things I want from Japan, and return the videos I rented.
3. Snacks I enjoy: gummi bears, rice cracker mix, popcorn, cherries, beef jerky
4. Places I’ve lived: Lawrence (KS), Fort Smith, Van Buren (both AR), Chicago, Atlanta.
5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: First, I would PAY OFF MY STUDENT LOANS (it’s funny how a bit of higher education changes your perspective – before college, my answers involved only cars and trips to exotic places). Then, I’d pay to import and fix up one of those excellent Audi diesel cars that gets ungodly mileage, I’d set my parents up for the rest of their lives, I’d treat my friends to an awesome trip somewhere exotic (see? still cars and exotic locales), I’d buy some houses – one in France, one in England, one in Chicago, one in Atlanta, one in Baltimore, possibly another somewhere else (like Canada) – just enough not to have to stay at hotels for extended periods in my favorite places, I’d freelance so I could paint and write when I wanted, I’d invest a lot of it, I’d buy a lifetime membership to DragonCon, I’d stay in lots of excellent hotels. I wonder what’s going to change in the next ten years…