Too busy and discombobulated and all that. (Wow – spell-check recognizes “discombobulated” as being correct!)
So, without further adieu, I offer these (things I’m loving on a Friday):
1. Cardamom. It is yummy, and I could eat it in everything.
2. Sesame oil. See above, only not with savory things.
3. My mom. Think good thoughts – she’s going in to surgery today. She’s one of my two very favorite people. The other is
4. My husband. He’s awesome. That pretty much sums it up (but it could never do him justice).
5. Men in corsets, Edwardian-style.
6. Cast socks. Like regular socks, only giant-sized, to fit over a cast. See #3 for how I know this.
7. Cats. They often “help” me knit, which is not so cute, but they try very hard.
8. The knitting bowl. It’s a ceramic bowl with a hole in it (that has a slit in the top) so that you can put your ball of yarn in it and the yarn bounces around, but never gets stuck like it does in a bag.
9. Sunlight. Hooray, vitamin D! It’s getting warmer here, and I’m spending more time outside. It certainly helps when it’s sunny (but I must remember the sunscreen, lest I become all lobster-fied).
And that’s all! Later on, I’ll do an edit and put in photos.
You should buy Indian cookies. When I was in India all the biscuits tasted weird because they had cardamom in them.
Also, I love sesame oil. And spring.
Hope your mom is doing well.