This weekend I accomplished the following:
- Wrote an extremely long, confusing rundown/how-to on shopping for SCA purposes in Indian shops
- Saw Underworld: Awakening with Jennie and T. It was worth the matinee price, but I’m glad I didn’t see it in 3D. I will likely see the next one (and the movie strongly suggests that there will be a next one).
- Ate all the sugar ever and lost at Apples to Apples at Jennie’s b-day shindig, which was thoroughly awesome. D and N brought waffles from Waffle House. Like, 10 of them in their own individual containers. With butter. And syrup. SO AWESOME.
- Made it past the first round of the big toothy thing at the Sealed Grounds in Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (actually, I did very little aside from directing WH while he beat all the hard stuff; I mostly just collected bugs and rupees).
- Bought a reasonable amount of interesting foodstuffs at the Buford Highway Farmer’s Market, which is like a destination in itself for food shopping. Among the things I purchased: fresh ramen noodles, dried kiwi, and a Lion bar (which was promptly eaten).
- So while it looks as though I did things this weekend, my house is still a mess and I still have to put photos into the behmoth of a document that I created. I have permission to use the office projector, so that’s good, but getting the images I need for said projection may be a challenge. Oof.
Bonus for Monday: new Vampire Diaries episode streaming on CW online! I consider it to be the Twinkies of the tv world – you know it’s not terribly good for you, and yet it is still delicious.